Friday 8 April 2011

Haute Collection; 
An assortment of fashionably elegant and utterly beautiful things.


So here I am.  I've finally taken the plunge and joined the mesh of the fashion bloggers.  Admittedly, it feels good to be that little more immersed in the online world of style then I already was and to be able to share with all of you, my fashion inspirations, loves and any thing else that might just take my fancy on the day! 


As a journalism student at QUT creativity and inspiration isn't hard to come by.  I constantly find myself a million miles away, dreaming of the sharp and architectural pleasures of Alexander McQueen, or the unique feminine pieces of Diane Von Furstenberg.  Im constantly on the hunt for new and ground-breaking style inspiration and i'm currently in a long-term love affair with the realm of online shopping. Well really the world of style in its entirety.  Never will a day go by that I haven't logged on to the plethora of online stores on my home page.  Needless to say, a day when a little red postage parcel arrives with my name on it is a good day indeed! 


I'm very strongly for creativity and individuality.
My style reflects these values.  (And changes on a daily basis) The outfits I don seek inspiration anywhere from new vintage to Haute Couture and are strongly dependant on my current lusts and muses.  I'm inspired by my surrounding and what's going on in the world of fashion. 


So while I will try not to fill these pages with over-oppionated rants (sometimes hard to avoid) I will drool over the most budget-crushing pair of shoes, covet the dress of the season and debate over the merits of the latest trends.


XX Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment